No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: April 10, 2021
Work From :Offsite
Rate : $12-16(Hourly)
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to learn and train team in new technology stacks.
• Extensive experience in the design, planning, and implementation of complex large-scale enterprise solutions using distributed teams within process-oriented organization.
• Technical expertise and extensive experience with Microsoft technology stack Microsoft .NET WCF, C# / VB.NET / ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, VSS / TFS, Design Patterns, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs, etc. and ability to research and apply newer .NET technology towards development of large scale systems.
• Knowledge of application architectures, enterprise architecture, release methodologies, project management, technical support, production support, client/server applications, internet and intranet applications
• Ability to analyze, design and build object-oriented, component-based applications in a Windows/Web/Internet delivery environment.
• Must have good understanding of integration patterns for real and near time application.
• (Nice to Have)Experience in Microsoft Azure Services Azure Service Bus, Azure Radis Cache, Azure Cosmos DB
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Should have lateral thinking attribute to bring value to organization.