No of Positions: 4
Tentative Start Date: August 12, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 4 - 6 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 6 Year
Flutter Developer Job Description
- Must have Worked with Flutter / Android Application Development.
- Excellent Ability to Develop & Understand Algorithms Excellent Verbal & Written Communication.
- Strong Knowledge in Restful Web Services.
- Experience in Integration of payment gateway and third-party Api's like Google map.
- Experience in Interacting with Web Services from the Flutter Mobile Platform
- Understanding of various technologies including applications and databases.
- Experience with Offline Storage, Threading, and Performance Tuning
- Experience in the use of project planning tools (JIRA, GitHub or GitLab, etc.)
- Strong Knowledge in Push Notifications Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Should have Knowledge On Client Requirements Analysis.
- Make changes in the existing code base of the talent marketplace and implement new features.
- Collaborate with stakeholders that are involved in product design (product manager).
- Report the progress to the project manager.
- Do bug fixes and release the mobile app to the live server.