No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: August 09, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 13 - 17 (Hourly)
Experience : 7 to 12 Year
Engineering Lead - NEOFFICE
Who we are
Agiledge is a Bangalore based Technology organisation founded in 2011. Our flag ship product NEOFFICE is a technology product which is facilitating the return to work for organisations in a post Covid Scenario.
We also have a product ATOm is built for solving the employee transport automation problem faced by large ITES /IT organisation.
We have built a discerning set of clients such as Visa, AJ Gallagher, Intuit , Kotak Bank, Nayara Energy, Exdion to name a few…
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for people who'll help make our next decade the best ever. If you're one of the super-talented who thrives on change, aren't afraid to take risks, and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Our techies are driving technology innovation and delivering global, scalable, cloud-based solutions using best-in-class platforms. Reimagining a return to work with technology has never been more fun!
We have been recently conferred the Best Exporter (services) by ET-SIDBI Awards in November 2019.
As part of our growth plans, we are looking for a head of engineering who will work with the CEO in leading our product development roadmap.
This role is a hands-on technical role also have an aspect of People coaching and guidance.
· Design, develop, deploy and support modules of large world-class enterprise-level product. Handle technical architecture and design process.
· Evaluate new design specifications and raise quality standards, address architectural concerns.
· Evaluate stability, compatibility, scalability, interoperability, and performance of the software product.
· A broad understanding of current and emerging technical architecture (i.e., what is and what is not possible), An understanding of business issues and strategy, and the ability to factor them into technical direction and recommendation.
· Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand.
· Superior organizational skills and an affinity for detail.
· Able to simultaneously manage multiple, mission-critical projects and the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
· Plan, develop, deploy and integrate innovative solutions that meet existing and future market/business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, sustainability, implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals of customer base.
· Understanding how to deliver a mobile first SAAS Product on both IOS and Android
· Excellent Software coding and engineering skills in the JAVA stack
· Experience in working on a SAAS product
· Proficient in Java, multi-threaded programming and web application stack.
· Expertise in Spring, Hibernate and popular web frameworks such as Springboot, Spring MVC, Angular
Experience - Not more than 12 years’ experience
The individual will report into the Technology Head of the Organisation
Can work from anywhere in India…