No of Positions: 7
Tentative Start Date: August 01, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 5 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 8 Year
We are looking for a strong C# developer to join our team! As a # Developer, you will have a strong understanding of the C# programming language and experience working with client-server desktop and web applications.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of company's platform technology.
C# Developer duties and responsibilities
C# Developer requirements
· High level of proficiency in the Microsoft .net stack. Expertise in C#, Asp.net, Asp.net MVC, and LINQ
· Working experience of WCF is required
· Ability to create automated unit tests is mandatory. Working experience of TDD, mocking, and designing testable software is desired.
· A good understanding of the payment domain would be an added advantage
· Working experience with TFS builds, releases, CI/CD pipelines would be an added advantage