No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: July 27, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 11 - 32 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 10 Year
We are looking for a resource who can fulfill the following responsibilities of Sr. Data Engineer for 6 months,
1. Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture. Should have experience in building batch/real-time ETL Data Pipelines. Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
2. Strong experience in SQL. Proficient in writing performant SQL working with large data volumes. Proficiency in writing and debugging complex SQLs
3. Strong experience in database system Microsoft Azure. Experienced in Azure Data Factory.
4. Strong in Data Warehousing concepts. Experience with large-scale data warehousing architecture and data modelling.
5. Primary owner of delivery, timelines. The review code was written by other engineers.
6. Maintain the highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification, and resolution, and writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability
7. Must have an Understanding of business intelligence development in the IT industry
8. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
9. Should be adept in SDLC process - requirement analysis, time estimation, design, development, testing, and maintenance
10. Hands-on experience in installing, configuring, operating, and monitoring CI/CD pipeline tools
11. Should be able to orchestrate and automate the pipeline
12. Good to have: Knowledge of distributed systems such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark