No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: July 25, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 6 - 8 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 6 Year
· Implement backend and frontend components of complex web applications based on the MEAN stack.
· Design and implementation of the overall architecture and optimized data storage schema
· Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle including requirements gathering, functional specification, design, development, code review and integration, devOps, QA, and maintenance
· Well versed with AWS suite of products, Kubernetes/Docker, and big data framework
· Setup and monitor product performance metrics, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
· Comfortable developing software in startup-style fast-paced environments.
· The person should have team lead experience, should be able to make decisions regarding the development, and report directly to the CTO. He should have experience in project planning and time-lining deliverables.
Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from a premier institute. 10th > 80% 12th > 80% B.Tech. > 6.5/10
· Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services, JSON.
· Working knowledge of dev-ops, testing frameworks like Selenium, testing tools such as Browser stack, CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
· Hands-on with Agile processes, Atlassian tools, etc. Any past experience as SCRUM Master will be a big plus.
· Version control with Git/SVN, bitbucket, etc.
· Highly competent with generating requirements for a responsive UI Design.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team.