No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: June 14, 2022
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 5 - 6 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 5 Year
A mid-senior level Developer to manage a critical and complex project for one of our biggest clients in the analytical instrumentation domain. The Individual should be passionate about Project Management and must have managed Product development. Also, important that the candidate must have a development background in Microsoft technologies
· Experience in Project Management which includes estimation, planning, risk, and dependency management.
· Lead and own HMI design for NPD.
· Embedded Linux-based Qt/QML expert on ARM7/8/9, Raspberry Pi platforms.
· Strong Qt/QML and C++ must.
· 5+ years’ experience with a significant portion of this time in Python, C++, and Qt/QML.
· Experience with QT GUI programming.
· Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment relying on tools such as GIT.
· Ability to document both the requirements and design documents as part of standard work.
· Background in programming interfaces for equipment.
· Very strong analytical problem-solving skills.
Capable of analyzing requirements, and guiding the team.
Initiate/ participate in reviews.
Results-oriented with the ability to work independently and self-manage.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The candidate must be highly motivated and outgoing.
Good multi-tasking abilities.
BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
Demonstrated understanding of programming concepts, architecture, and full-stack integration.
Fluent in English - speaking, reading, writing.