As MDM CE Lead, you are responsible for MDM CE Solution, design, development, unit testing, and integration testing. You will define, deliver, and support the data solutions. You are responsible for the setup, configuration, development, and ongoing operation of our Informatica MDM and MDS solutions.
- Responsible for MDM CE and product Modeling.
- Demonstrate expertise in MDM Data Model & MDM architecture
- Manage Import and export of data solutions. Hands on the Trigo script and Java coding
- MDM Workflow and validation knowledge.
- MDM Logging & debugging/troubleshooting responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience required in administering, configuring, and developing solutions in Informatica MDM and MDS
- Experience in MDM development on all components (cleanse, security, Packages/Queries, Hierarchy Management etc)
- Proficient in Provisioning tool Triggers/Task Types
- Expertise in Active VOS workflow development and customization
- Experience in UI development, creating layouts etc on Business Entity Framework
- Experience in Business Entity Services
- External Calls development -Development exp on Hierarchy development on BE framework
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Java experience in writing Web services is preferred (External call development)
- Experience in configuring the MDM File Import process -Elastic Search configuration, You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications