No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: May 31, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 12 - 32 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 10 Year
EDM Developer – (Enterprise Data Management) - Remote
Support in estimations for different business initiatives
• Ensure the solution follows and complies with the Technology defined policies, SDLC, and best practices.
• Document data definition and design specifications to required standards to ensure transparency and supportability of system applications.
• Maintain good working relationships and interaction with other systems development and support teams and the business areas for whom Technology delivers projects.
• Working closely with developers, testers, and end-users to ensure technical compatibility and use satisfaction. Contribute to the planning, execution, and verification of Integration Testing and Systems Testing. Support users to plan and execute their User Acceptance Testing.
• Ensure the solution meets their assigned development project targets whilst maintaining high levels of quality.
• Gather user business requirements and clarify what needs to be delivered as part of the systems development planning. Support the user in documenting the business requirements in the initial stage of projects.
• Translate business requirements into highly specified conceptual and functional design documents.
• Create detailed functional/non-functional design documents that will enable users to confirm the functionality and enable the developers to understand what functionality is required.
• Liaise with external and internal clients such as business users, BRMs, change team, and COTS vendors to support the project development functions.