No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: May 31, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 10 - 11 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 10 Year
Purpose of Role
The Java Full-stack Developer (you) will work within a solution engineering team where you will play a key role in the design, build, and maintenance of digital solutions.
- Application design and development using Java, Spring framework, and Thymeleaf.
- Microservices development knowledge, an engineer with a breadth of experience in a microservice architecture, and test-driven development.
- Proactively engage in the remediation of software issues related to code quality, security, and/or pattern/frameworks.
- Perform code peer review as needed, provide feedback and ensure coding standards and quality is maintained and sustained.
- Mentoring, guiding, and developing a team of developers with a focus on quality and best practice coding standards.
- Support CI/CD compliance and refinement.
Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of Java, Spring Framework, and Thymeleaf is a must, with 3 – 5+ years’
experience in enterprise software development within an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, working in a small agile development squad, including collaboration with QC engineers.
- Lifecycle management of source code quality via static and dynamic analysis tools, e.g. SonarQube.
- Cloud experience with Azure is advantageous.
- OpenID or OAuth experience, including Spring Security 2.0, is highly desirable.
- Mentored and shared knowledge with colleagues, including taking editorial responsibilities for the team Confluence and JIRA.
- Exposure to Neo4J or other Graph-based DBMS systems is advantageous.
- Support design approach to accommodate contemporary UI libraries such as React and Bootstrap highly desired
- Operational support experience in end-user troubleshooting advantageous
- Nice-to-have healthcare or similar medical diagnostics experiences
- Integration development via API and microservices architecture is highly desired
- CI/CD exposure is a must, e.g. Azure DevOps or Github, and Helm charts experience is advantageous
Bachelor or equivalent in computer science or engineering.