No of Positions: 5
Tentative Start Date: December 31, 2024
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 13 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 6 to 7 Year
- Experience in an enterprise or consumer software development environment
- Strong knowledge of C# language and the .NET framework
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Expert level programming skills in creating UWP or WPF applications using C#/XAML
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, with a broader understanding of the MVVM pattern
- Experience developing consumer-facing user interfaces and supporting UI controls/components
- C#, .Net Core, MVVM, Rest API, Dependency Injection.
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD, and YAML setup for mobile applications preferred.
- Strong understanding of design patterns.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of using Git source control system.