No of Positions: 5
Location: New Delhi
Tentative Start Date: May 19, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 5 - 10 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 5 Year
General Role Description:
We are looking for a Manual Tester who can develop test plans to test new and existing software, debug code, and improve the usability of software programs.
The tester will have to work with the development team to produce top-quality software.
• Analyze test requirements, and design and execute tests.
• Typical tests may include system testing, user acceptance testing, performance testing,
• security testing, and/or test automation.
• Develop, update and maintain testing standards and procedures.
• Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
• Work with the application team and/or client to resolve any issues that arise in the testing process.
Desired Experience & Skills:
• Should have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Knowledge of at least one test tool
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value.
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work together as a team.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Desire to work in an information systems environment and develop a career in Testing.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Flexibility, and good time management skills.