No of Positions: 5
Tentative Start Date: April 30, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 7 - 10 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 5 Year
looking for a Software Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from
planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Software Developer responsibilities include gathering system
and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on
experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we'd like
to meet you. Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
The candidate has to perform the below responsibilities.
● Identify and analyze user requirements
● Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
● Develop Java EE applications
● Write well designed, efficient code
● Review, test and debug team members code
● Design database architecture
● Schedule product releases with internal teams
● Document development phases
● Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.
● Engineering graduate specialized in computers, Masters degree in Computers
● Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 year of experience in Java Development.
● Core Java, Hibernate, SpringMvc
● C++, Bootstrap, Angularjs, Node.Js, JQuery, SQL Server
● ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, MySQL, HTML
● JSTL,SOAP, C, J2Ee, JSP, Servlets, JEE