No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: April 20, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 16 - 18 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 5 Year
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Good programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and particularly design programs such as CSS Frameworks & CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
· Knowledge of Responsive Design, Interaction Design, and User Experience.
· Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, C#, etc.
· A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
· Proven working experience in web programming. Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
· Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
· Adequate knowledge of Relational Database Systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and Web Application Development.
· Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
· Understanding of web usability issues, accessibility, and information architecture.
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
· Strong skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
· Contribute to team/sprint planning meetings and provide time estimations on the tasks (50% accuracy).
· Cooperate with visual designers to match visual design intent.
· Providing daily status updates (daily scrum/TFS).
· Must have good interpersonal and communication skills & should be adaptable.
· Reports to the Team Leader.
4+ Years of Experience with Btech in Computer Science/Computer Application