No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: March 31, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 12 - 20 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 7 Year
As a Lead Frontend Developer, you will translate client requirements into technical development, design schemas, and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of new technologies. As a React developer, you will be working on building complex eCommerce client solutions. We develop a toolset to build the fastest and prettiest online shops world has ever known.
• Deliver new user-facing features and stabilize/enhance that already exist.
• Write clean and well-structured code, perform code reviews.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
• Suggest high-quality solutions that respond to business needs.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all project preparation and updates
• Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution.
• Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
• As Lead Developer, mentor and train junior development resources
• 1,5+ years of experience leading a team of developers
• Strong proficiency with React and enterprise-level patterns.
• Experience in writing semantic, valid, cross-browser code.
• Good spoken and written English.
• Experience working in a remote distributed team would be an advantage.
• Experience working on eCommerce projects.