No of Positions: 5
Tentative Start Date: April 14, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 15 - 20 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 10 Year
Roles and Responsibilities
• Front end lead for the design, development, enhancements, maintenance for all supported Web properties and applications
• Work closely with the business, UX and Backend teams to come up with optimal, responsive, accessible, performant state of the art FE architecture and designs using the latest and greatest tools of the trade
• Work in a agile team, estimate development tasks without guidance and ensure timely deliverables with high quality
• Review and continuously improve the quality of code for self and the team following the development best practices, processes and guidelines
• Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines are required attributes
Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum 4+ years of experience as a FE lead developer building large scale web applications
• Worked on at least 2 AEM Agile projects and understands how the FE workflow works with AEM stack
• Well versed in software design patterns and principles and understand browser quirks, responsive designs, web performance and optimization. Emphasis is more on design, architecture, writing modular reusable code for scale and performance.
• Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS3 (SAAS, LESS) in a responsive design framework
• Experience in integrating with RESTful APIs keeping performance and security in mind.
• Working knowledge of AEM FE framework for UI integrations- HTL, Coral UI 2/3, clientlibs.
• Strong knowledge of Node.js & npm, grunt/gulp, webpack and FE development, setup and deployment processes with project tools like Git, Jenkins, JIRA.
• Good understanding of Web Accessibility WCAG guidelines.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth, JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Provide accurate estimates based on wireframes and mockups
• Bring solutions to problems related to cross-platform display
• Assure the quality of the work by writing and running unit tests