No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: February 15, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 10 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 3 Year
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, Meteor, or Fastify.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Knowledge of Git, JIRA, etc.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Knowledge of NoSQL and SQL databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc.