No of Positions: 4
Tentative Start Date: February 05, 2022
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 8 - 10 (Hourly)
Experience : 6 to 10 Year
Please find the JD for implementation position
1. Assist customers in optimal utilization of all software tools and provide technical assistance for implementation of all projects.
2. Develop new processes and recommend any improvements to procedures to ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction at all times.
3. Implement all site procedures and monitor configuration of applications.
4. Maintain all client applications, provide required updates to handle change management.
5. Identify and resolve all issues while providing assistance to meet defined SLA.
6. Provide training to all customers to use web service tools and prepare all required reports for regular analysis.
7. Conduct relevant Product demonstrations whenever required
8. Organize, schedule, monitor and manage customer meetings
9. Document minutes-of-meeting & follow through on action points
10. Actively involve with stakeholders to manage Project scope & milestones
11. Effectively manage the UAT process with the customer
12. Coordinate with appropriate teams for any data migration activities
13. Work within environments for product implementations
14. Prioritize services & solutions to maintain business continuity