No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: April 25, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 8 Year
This Full Stack Developer (Java / Angular) position will report to the Head of the
Information Technology (IT) business unit.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive detailed analyses of business requirements and propose solutions.
• Work with development teams and business stakeholders to ideate solutions.
• Design client and server-side architecture
• Build user friendly and visually appealing front-end applications
• Develop of web-based Application using the latest Java / Angular / AWS
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Conduct Peer Code review, Solution discussion, and mentoring the team
A suitable candidate who possesses strong analytical and communication skills, and the
ability to work in teams as both a team leader and team player. In addition, you will
• Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in Computer Science or relevant field.
• 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer (Java / Angular) or similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of Java Architecture, AngularJS / Angular, MySQL including
related latest Technologies.
• Back End: Must-Have - Java8, Spring (with spring security), Monolithic and Microservice Architecture
• ORM: Hibernate preferred
• DB management and migration tools: Liquibase preferred
CSS, Bootstrap, Material Design, Mobile UI.
• Build Tool: Maven, bower, gulp
• Database: Strong MySQL DB Management and SQL.
• Cloud: Good to Have - AWS Cloud Infrastructure Management
• Revision Control/Source Control: BitBucket
• Expert in web services/middleware, building restful API. Having knowledge on
socket programming, SFTP, Redis will be a plus.
• Well versed with CI/CD Processes.
• Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
• Familiar with agile methodologies.
• Experience in the FinTech domain is highly advantageous.