No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: January 06, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 7 - 13 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 12 Year
· Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface with the latest user-facing features
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries · Translating wireframe and design into high-quality code
· As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive
· Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Leverage assets and resources provided by the client into applications
· Write and optimize code in a well-documented and clean way alongside its benchmarking
· Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming in JS/TS · Thorough understanding of React JS and its core principles
· Experience with HTML, CSS, ECMAScript (ES6), Restful APIs (application programming interfaces), etc.
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Tokens
· Knowledge of other frameworks such as Gatsby JS, Angular, Vue, etc. is a plus
· Knowledge of Code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc.
· Understanding of automated testing tools like Jest, Mocha, etc.