No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: December 20, 2021
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 3 - 6 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 4 Year
JD- Meanstack Developer
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience.
- Strong hands on experience in Either MEAN stack, Microservices, Restful Web Services and hibernate etc.
- Experience in back end frameworks: Express.js or NodeJS or Java
- Hands-on experience of no-sql (MongoDB) or sql based RDBMS depending upon back end framework
- Hands-on ability to write unit test cases, secure and maintainable code.
- Excellent programming skills with in-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to mentor juniors and help resolve technical issues when needed.
- Ability to identify any issue reported and debug the code where needed.
- Be able to learn new technologies and willing to step out of your comfort zone to explore and learn new skills.
- Be able to multitask and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must have consistently good academic records and consistency in educational/work background.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.