No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: December 19, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 20 - 30 (Hourly)
Experience : 9 to 16 Year
We are looking for a Salesforce Lead.
·Provide strong problem solving and technical skills to effectively design quality solutions. Work with Partner with Business Systems Analysts to design and configure and customize solutions that are scalable and meet the requirements of our customer stakeholders.
· Participate in the testing and deployment of day-to-day and project-based configuration changes.
· Lead customer day-to-day support requests that require careful scrutiny and emotional intelligence.
· Utilize Release Management processes to implement new as well as update existing applications.
· Develop deep knowledge of Customers business, processes, and technologies to proactively seek out inefficiencies
and work cross-functionally to recommend action.
· Support and maintain effective relationships with customers and cross-functional teams such as Business Systems Analysts, Engineers, Sales, Marketing and Operations.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent education and work experience.
· One to two years of hands-on experience configuring Vlocity (Salesforce Industries) solutions utilizing tools such as Omniscript & Data raptor.
· Three to five years of overall experience on the Salesforce platform with configuration and customization of the
solution for Sales, Service or Health Cloud.
· Good understanding of Sales and Service Cloud Out-of-the-box capabilities and functions.
· API knowledge and experience — REST or SOAP integration with Salesforce.
· Experience in a complex, medium-large Enterprise CRM projects as a Salesforce Lead or Senior Developer with
multiple internal/external system integrations.
· Either a Salesforce Platform Developer or Vlocity certification is required to demonstrate commitment to the platform.
· Critical Thinking — The candidate must have the ability to analyze complex issues and demonstrate the ability to
comprehend complex processes and workflows.
· Flexibility — The candidate must have the ability to direct or assist as needed to complete their objectives. Overnight
deployments will be required.
· Resilience — The candidate should possess the ability to overcome challenges and remain focused on deliverables.
· Interpersonal Skills — The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with many different personality types to complete objectives, as well as form positive working relationships with team members.
· Research — The candidate must be capable of self-driven research where needed.
· HighIy motivated / self-starter — The candidate must be a self-starter, experience establishing priorities, delivering results and meeting deadlines.