No of Positions: 6
Tentative Start Date: December 11, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 8 - 10 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 10 Year
1. Experience in design and implementation of modules on Adobe CQ 5.6.1.
2. Good Knowledge in the overall technology stack of Adobe AEM (OSGI, Apache Sling, Apache Jackrabbit & JCR API's)
3. Proficient in Day CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
4. Expert at developing custom components, templates, page templates, components, and workflow in AEM
5.6.1 5. Experience in working with OSGI bundles, Event Handling, Sling Servlets, Sling Listeners, Sling Schedulers and Sling Config.
6. An experience in implementing the large-scale business application which involves development of CQ Component, Template, Custom Xtypes in Widgets, OSGi Bundles using CQ5 platform.
7. Experience in optimizing JCR queries.
8. Experience in Java Garbage collection, JVM profiling and JVM performance tuning.
9. Experience in an agile development environment SCRUM