No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: December 06, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 1 - 2 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 4 Year
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Required Experience, skills, and abilities:
● Excellence in at least one framework like StrongLoop loopback, express.js, sail.js, etc.
● Basic architectural understanding of modern-day web applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git and git workflow
● Experience in external integrations is a plus
● Working knowledge of AWS, GCC, Azure
● Expertise with Linux based systems
● Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins is a plus.
● Experience with testing and automation frameworks.
● Extensive understanding of RDBMS systems
Go-getter attitude and a passion for making killer web applications
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions
Knowledge of D3/NodeJS/AngularJS/lodash etc.
Experience in Cloud as a platform or Infrastructure.
Inclination to application design standards