The Full Stack / Applications team is one of the core technology teams of Lumiq.ai and is responsible for creating all the data-driven applications scalable across any amount of users, and processing.
The team also interacts with our customers to create technical architectures and deliver the products and solutions they need.
If you are someone who is always contemplating new and unusual ways of to optimize user experience, how technologies can interact, and how various tools, technologies & concepts can help a customer drive analyse data, then Lumiq is the place of opportunities you are looking for.
Who are you?
- Results driven
- Self driven - don't wait for others to push
- Continuous learner - hungry to learn and experiment
- Solution focussed - hunts for problems and focuses on solving them in timely and effective manner; ability to anticipate and re-align
- Trustworthy - someone to lean & count on
- Committed - figures out how to get something done
- Logical & Street Smart with critical thinking skills;
- Flexible - ready for adjustment for success of assignments
- Empathetic - good listener and being able to put oneself into others shoes
How Full Stack Software Developer spends a day here
- Helps in designing end to end architecture.Knows
- Interacts with Front End Engineer to discuss the requirements of interfaces
- Talks with DevOps Engineer to make a scalable system
- Works on different languages and frameworks to create scalable applications.
- Plays with GIT, managing multiple projects in multiple branches.
- Researching new technologies, proving the concepts and planning how to integrate or update
- At least 1 year of experience as a Full Stack engineer or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data structures, UI optimization techniques, scalability and algorithms.
- Some experience in handling customer interactions would be a plus
Must Have Skills
- Mongodb/PostgreSQL/MySQL/SQL Server or any other RDBMS or NoSQL database
Good to have Skills
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - S3, EC2, Lambda, SQS, SES or any other cloud services
- CI/CD pipeline