No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: November 21, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 10 - 20 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 10 Year
As a .NET Developer with extensive Sitecore experience, you will develop and deliver high-quality digital platforms based on the .NET/Microsoft umbrella of technologies. Motivated by work that is ground-breaking in its thinking and execution, you will build technology solutions that enable our world-class clients to succeed.
• Interact with team-mates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal.
• Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
• Initiator and communicator – Drive communication with potential customers through effective product demonstrations, understand their needs, and provide feedback to product teams.
• Develop components of the technical solution
• Help/co-ordinate with teammates in the creation of customer components and applications
• Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
• Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
• Identify and escalate problems • Maintain and repair existing applications
• Experience of 6+ years and relevant to 5+ years of strong experience in .Net Sitecore development.
• Good knowledge of Sitecore CMS Strong knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS, and at least one of the .NET languages (VB.Net, C#, ASP.NET)
• Hands-on experience in dot net core. Relevant certification is Mandatory.
• Deep understanding of the web: protocols, architecture, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing, high availability, and databases, etc.
• Deep understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC and continuous integration, etc.