No of Positions: 30
Tentative Start Date: October 24, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 4 - 25 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 10 Year
· Java lead responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code
· Ensure designs follow specifications
· Prepare and produce releases of software components
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
· 7+ years of IT experience with proven expertise on Java / J2EE architecture on large transformation projects. J2EE/JBOSS/Spring boot stack should include Spring, ORM, Web services (REST) and also DB side PL/SQL expertise.
· Should be hands-on with code, and willing to learn new technologies, tools, methodologies, think out of the box, innovate and implement new ideas.
· Very good at logical / lateral thinking, generating ideas, helping troubled projects or teams, should be able to suggest performance improvements to existing landscape.
· Should be self-driven and able to manage and guide technical teams across multiple accounts in arch / design consulting mode
· Strong problem-solving skills, ability to drive and implement structured solutions
· Ability to quickly identify and prioritize right issue areas
· Good writing and verbal communication skills
· Self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources
· Work from anywhere
· Flexible working hours
· Great technology stacks
· Supportive co-workers
· Working on latest technology stacks