No of Positions: 4
Tentative Start Date: October 22, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 5 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 8 Year
We are a decision science organization assisting clients to leverage their under-utilized data in making complex business decisions successfully. We comprise of Data Enthusiasts (engineers, scientists visualizers), Business Consultants, and Sales Managers with a core focus to address your business growth via data. The most unique aspect of Data would be containing unique problems/opportunities even for organizations in the same sector. Since Marktine’s inception, we have worked with several sectors across Industries.
We are still growing and consistently striving to improve to deliver world-class Data Assessment & Management Services. We do not follow a complex process rather strive to make complex data terminologies as simple as possible for our clients. From the team’s perspective, we adhere to complete industry standards following proper work-life balance among employees and provide the knowledge space for improvement. We encourage team building and follow a culture of innovation, transparency, and integrity. We are always open for the right enthusiasts to join our team.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
- At least 3+years on Marketing Cloud (Exact Target ) building campaigns, designing flows, uploading contacts, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations, integration and configurations.
- At least 3 years of experience in creating and maintaining automations / data extensions and connector data transfer processes.
- Experience with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation studio.
- Proficient in Amp scripting and content builder.
- Experience working with SFMC API's desired
- Experience in Salesforce API integration.
- Salesforce certification is mandatory
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile development environment.
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using agile software development methodologies
- Highly motivated and self-starter who is quick and open to adapt to new technologies