No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: October 11, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 7 - 11 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 8 Year
Job description BI
Pre-requisites and Skillsets
- 5+ years of experience in related field (Minimum 5 years of experience and not less than that)
- Must have, experience in product-based company with good experience in online customer Journey.
1. Online product lifecycle
2. Analyse conversion and drop-off of user
3. Measures to activate the user and increase engagement
4. Find retention drivers.
5. Use PowerBI to present the analysis and recommendation.
6. Heat-map of the user web app browsing behaviours
7. Compare engagement pre and post launch of the feature
8. Ways to improve the web app usage and ease of use.
- In-depth knowledge of business intelligence tools (any one of Power BI, Mixpanel, Hotjar, Tableau, Qlik, DOMO, Looker, Telenium etc.)
GOOD TO HAVE
- In-depth knowledge of databases (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle etc.) and data warehouse (AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake etc.)
- Good understanding of Azure (Data Factory & Pipelines, SQL Database & Managed Instances, DevOps, Logic Apps, Analysis Services)
- Good understanding of AWS (Glue, Aurora Database, Athena, Dynamo Database, Redshift, QuickSight)
- Proven abilities to take on the initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.