No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: September 30, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 20 - 24 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 10 Year
1. Communicate with Lenovo PA, and report status to Lenovo PA
2. Join Lenovo project meeting to communicate product definition, issue review, agile ceremony, etc.
3. Create test plan and test case, manage product quality.
4. Be responsible for end to end test, automation test and API test.
5. Develop automation test script and execute automation test.
6. Find, isolate, document, regress, and manage bug.
7. Quick response to change/request.
1. 5+ years experience in SW quality management, designing test plan/strategy with priority and test plan execution.
2. Strong communication skill with solid oral English, standard English pronunciation.
3. Strong experience in issue finding, analysis, tracking.
4. Willing to learn and take challenge.
5. Experience in using Jira, confluence, CI/CD.
6. Strong experience in test automation development, be skilled at Appium with C# for UI Automation, RestAssured with Java for API Automation. If they have any Selenium/C# and SpecFlow skills that is a bonus but not mandatory
7. Solid understanding of QA tool development chains and environments.
8. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent.