No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: September 23, 2021
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 7 Year
Software Programmer (.Net developer with C# and SQL)
Required Skill Sets/Qualifications
2) Strong working knowledge of TFS, GitHub, and IIS
3) Strong working knowledge of SQL, Microsoft SQL Server programming , SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services (SSRS and SSIS)
4) Understands fundamentals of Agile methodologies - iterative development, SCRUM, continuous integration
5) Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
6) Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
7) An ability to understand front-end user’s requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
8) Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and is versatile at juggling multiple tasks
9) Demonstrates the ability to consult by gathering and evaluating stakeholder needs, providing advice and recommendations, and partnering to achieve objectives.