Roles & Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for developing software code with good quality and deliver the code in time.
- Participate in Sprint Planning and other Scrum meetings
- Ensure that the KPIs are met
- Adhere to ISO/quality and technical standards of QuEST in execution of the project
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
Basic Qualifications & Requirements – Mandatory!
- B.Tech/BE or ME/M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/Telecommunication/Computer Science with 3-6 years of hands on experience in Windows Application software development
- Good coding experience in C#/.NET, usage of .NET in socket communication (Multithreading, Event handlers etc…)
- Expertise in WPF/WCF XAML
- Good knowledge in Network LAN
- Working experience in Linux environment
- GIT, Gerrit,Jenkins, Continuous Integration, using C# on Linux operating systems
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Knowledge of Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Experience in Rail or Avionics domain would be an advantage