No of Positions:3
Tentative Start Date:August 15, 2020
Work From :Any Location
Rate : $8-11(Hourly)
1. 3+ years of development experience in at least one of MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MSSQL and
with Big Data frameworks / platforms / data stores like Apache Drill, Arrow, Hadoop, HDFS,
Spark, MapR etc
2. Strong experience setting up data warehouses, data modeling, data wrangling and dataflow
architecture on the cloud
3. 3+ experience with public cloud services such as AWS, Azure, or GCP and languages like Java/
4. 3+ years of development experience in Amazon Redshift, Google Bigquery or Azure data
warehouse platforms preferred
5. Knowledge of statistical analysis tools like R, SAS etc
6. Familiarity with any data visualization software
7. A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most
importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a data engineer, you will:
1. Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
2. Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
3. Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes,
optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
4. Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data
from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
5. Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer
acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
6. Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with
data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
7. Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers
and AWS regions.
8. Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and
optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
9. Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.smart, dynamic individuals to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation and define
how their software looks as well as how it works.