No of Positions: 14
Tentative Start Date: June 07, 2021
Work From :Offsite
Rate : $8 - 9(Hourly)
Experience :3 to 10 Year
• 3+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE, 2+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
• Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using Micro Services, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
• 3 years specializing with Electronic Health Records (EHR) and interface development Healthcare experience HL7, X12 EDI, or ETL tool
• FHIR / HL7 Implementation between disparate healthcare systems (like LIS, RIS, Pharmacy systems etc.)
• Experience with any Interface Engine (OPEN Link, Cloverleaf, etc.)
• Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, J Frog, U Deploy.
• Knowledge of SQL (MS SQL Server preferred)
• Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security like OAuth.
• Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
• Strong agile/scrum development experience, experience interpreting user stories and applying the appropriate technical solutions to deliver operational results
• Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
• Expertise using Junit, Maven, pom.xml, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GIT, for regression testing and deploying applications for DevOps purposes.
• BCA/MCA, B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent.