No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: December 01, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 10 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 6 to 8 Year
· Manage and support the VMware and Wintel infrastructure independently
· Provide expert advise on Azure Infrastructure management, costs, benefits.
• Ability to translate routine tasks into automation tasks, scripts, runbooks.
• Work with engineering teams for operational recommendations and improvements
• Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency & Provides third (3rd) level support.
• Follow the ITIL process including Incident / Problem / Change management
• Performs work as a project team member for technical or operational projects
• Create and maintain the standard operating procedure documents for all the tasks we do
• Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering quality service within agreed SLA
• Coordinate with other support teams including application / Storage /database / network on demand
• Coordinate with vendors & technology partners to resolve hardware & software issues
• Follow the escalation chart and escalate as appropriate
• Provide RCA for critical issues / problems
• Work with engineering team for implementing improvements
• Participate in customer co-ordination and assist management in adhering to customer commitments
• To be able to work in a 24X7 environment with On-call support as required.
• Expertise in Azure IAAS, PAAS.
• Understanding of Office 365, Teams, Mobile Device Management, Modern Desktop
• Hands on experience in managing Identity management on Azure using ADFS, Azure AD
• Knowledge on Active Directory , Identity and Access Management , Single Sign On,
• Powercli / Powershell / any Scripting knowledge preferred
• Good understanding of Azure Networking
• Indepth understanding of Microsoft Defender and security center
• Indepth understanding of Azure Log Analytics workspace, Azure Monitor, Azure Automation Accounts
• Knowledge on Azure Backup and Restore, Recovery Services Vault
• Manage App registrations, Secrets, Certificates on Azure
• Working knowledge of Azure Products & Services: Relational and NoSQL Databases, Caching, Object and Block Storage, Scaling, Load Balancing, CDNs, Networking etc
• Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate (Exam AZ-104 or equivalent)
• Specialization or expert level certification - Security Operations Analyst Associate, Azure Solutions Architect Expert, DevOps Engineer Expert
• Strong knowledge on DNS, DHCP technologies
• Infrastructure Patching knowledge is a must
• Indepth understanding of how different tools work within the IT systems
• Experience in preparing RCA with committed SLAs
• knowledge on capacity planning & performance tuning
• Understands Networking and collaborates with Networking team for planning / issues
• Performs troubleshooting and diagnoses of problems.
• Analyse the issue, prepare the RCA and implement the remediation.
• Good Experience on HP servers and Hardware.
• Good understating on the DR tools ( SRM etc.)
Toolsets knowledge: (candidates with these skills will be given priority)
Azure, ServiceNow, SolarWinds, Exabeam, TSM, PowerShell Scripting, SCCM, HPE Infosight, Intune, Absolute, Zerofox, Mcafee