No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: August 14, 2021
Work From :Any Location
Rate : $5 - 10(Hourly)
Experience :7 to 10 Year
Role/Position- Azure Cloud Engineer
Number of Position-1
Year of Experience- 7+ years of IT experience
Work Location – Bangalore
Expected Joining Date- Immediate Joining.
· 7+ years of experience in implementing and maintaining virtualized systems and networks.
· Deploying Cloud resources and managing the tenant, subscription.
· Experience developing and using templated and automated delivery model.
· Experience in supporting Azure DevOps, VSTS, TFS, and other Teams Collaboration tools.
· Experienced in designing and deploying Cloud based disaster recovery solutions with strict RPO/RTO.
· Some off hour-work and travel may be involved.
· Azure Cloud resource group/resources management, including Virtual Networks, Subnets, Security lists/groups and virtual hypervisor firewalls administration.
· At least 2 years of experience in supporting Azure Cloud based PaaS services environments.
· Experience in providing support for complex Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), Azure Container Instance (ACI), Key Vaults, Azure Active Directory, Azure B2C directory and custom policies environment.
· Expertise in IaC, Terraform and PowerShell.
· Experience in Azure Container registry, docker enterprise.
· Middleware or Application services software support (Java, .Net, based http or web application servers).
· High energy levels and curiosity to solve multi-disciplinary problems.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· High aptitude, quick learner and result oriented.
· Self-Starter, proactive and ability to be flexible and adaptable as priorities evolve.
Education- BE/B.Tech/ MTech/ MCS
CTC- 85k- 1Lacs/month