No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: September 25, 2023
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 9 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 8 Year
SharePoint Administration and Development.
The Person TECHNICAL:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (CS) or Computer Information Systems (CIS) or MIS or equivalent.
• Minimum (5-8) years of experience in both SharePoint Administration and Development.
• Minimum certificate in SharePoint Administrator or SharePoint Developer.
• Ability to work in multi-country, company, and business nature environments.
• Hands-on in using and implementing Microsoft O365 applications including but not limited to Power Apps, Power automates, Power BI, Integration with Active Directory Viva insight and other tools from Office 365.
• Must be an expert in implementing SharePoint Projects.
• Must be strong in business processes and have business acumen.
• Strong technical, technical writing and reporting skills.
• Strong SharePoint, and integration experiences.
• Strong technical writing skills.
• Strong analytical skills and business requirements gathering.
• Strong skills in programming languages and development.
• Strong functional and/or technical background in business applications.
• Fluent English Speaker (writing, reading, and speaking).
• Ability to conduct effective communication with non-English speakers.
• Passionate about information systems and digital transformation.
• Ability to be part of a team in different locations.
• Ability to mentor passionate teams in business applications.
• Ability to follow processes and implement changes.
• Positive team player