No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: September 03, 2023
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 11 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 10 to 12 Year
- Maintain correct record keeping of application-infrastructure mapping by reviewing various software/hardware used for each application.
- Proactively upgrade software components before Software/component End-of-Life.
- Liaise with the application team(s) to get the testing and signoff when required for the upgrade.
- Analyze, formulate, propose, develop and/or contribute to overall delivery plan as per Priority/Timelines.
- Assist application team to remediate Vulnerabilities wherever no application specific code change required.
- Effective prioritization of vulnerability remediation before the Time-To-Remediation Date.
- Balanced approach and prioritization between vulnerability remediation and Evergreening of software so that no breach of EOL or cyber vulnerability.
- Coordinate with Application team and Risk team to process timely risk treatment for Vulnerabilities and Evergreening.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Software/Engineering.
- Very good experience in working with large data and Excel.
- Experience of Project Management to coordinate with various dependent stakeholders.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in working with software upgrades to remediate End-Of-Life issues / vulnerabilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with basic infrastructure knowledge, technical skills and architecture knowledge required for infrastructure upgrade and vulnerability remediation.
- Strong presentation skills and interpersonal skills to effectively manage dependent stakeholders.