No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: September 03, 2023
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 6 - 8 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 5 Year
This position is responsible for the design and development of DRM/EDMCS and integrations. This position will collaborate with various technical experts within our organization to implement technologies within our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) system.
• This position will provide best-fit architectural solutions for new initiatives; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments.
• This position will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs.
• Experience designing and configuring EDMCS application components including dimensions, properties, validations, subscriptions, approvals and security.
• Experience designing and developing integration processes from Oracle EDMCS to Oracle Financial Consolidation & Close (FCCS) and Oracle Fusion ERP.
• Experience in Implementation of Hyperion DRM/EDMCS with strong Application Development process.
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Full end-to-end implementation experience is required.
• Strong Master Data Management experience on Chart of Accounts, product, vendor, account, employee, etc.
• Sound Knowledge on Subscriptions, Workflow Policy, Validations, Expression Builders, Extract.
• Provide Solutions to existing Architecture Design on current system.
• Hands on experience on EDMCS is must.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborate effectively with other groups.