No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: July 07, 2023
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 12 - 17 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 6 Year
Job Description - AWS App Developer - HTCAP5-02-71
Presentation skills. AWS Certified Developers are preferred.
1. AWS Services – IAM, VPC, EC2, S3, Lambda, Glue, AthenKey skills required:a, Aurora, RDS, Redshift,
StepFunctions, SFTP, DataSync, Route53, CloudFront, API Gateway, AWS Quicksight
4. CI/CD Pipelines – Gitlab
Additional skills :
· Strong working knowledge on AWS services, Cloud Security/ Cloud Devops services with a
background in Java/Python
· Should be proficient working on Python as programming language in AWS
· Should have work experience in Linux
· Should have worked on cloud migration/cloud automation/cloud transformation projects.
· Should have hands on experience on Application migration to from on-premises to AWS cloud · Should have knowledge about CI/CD pipelines for the application either using Cloud Native toolsets or DevOps toolsets · High-level understanding of the AWS Architectural patterns · Good hands-on Knowledge on Cloud Native services like Lambda Functions · Should be familiar with Cloud environment deployments · Should be good in development of terraform scripts · Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software. · Should have Trouble shooting and debugging skills · Quick understanding and able to take ownership of the tasks.