No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: July 09, 2023
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 12 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 10 to 14 Year
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Exercises independent judgment and discretion in the overall project by prioritizing, planning, and tracking progress.
● Strong Knowledge of Working on web Frameworks of Microsoft and working with the latest technologies.
● Manages and directs employees. Evaluates employee performance, set expectations and goals for the department and individual staff members, recruit, discipline, and train staff.
● Consults with internal departments to identify customer needs and include them in project objectives. Provides support regarding product development to internal departments.
● Experience in Agile development process & Complete SDLC
● Coordinate release planning
● Budget planning and managing projects within budget
● Work closely with upper-level management for understanding the system’s functional and non-functional requirements.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Follow a test-driven development approach and ensure that there is enough test automation and code coverage.
● Ensure awareness, involvement, and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status
throughout its life cycle.
● Delivery of Assigned Modules. Effective Configuration Management (As per Defined SLA)
● 10+ years in software application development.
● 6+ years of experience in team management.
● Good Experience with PHP Frameworks- Codeigniter, Laravel etc.
● Must be aware of Agile methodologies,
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
● Must have worked on CVS, SVN, Git, etc.
● Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
● Must be familiar with SQL server databases.
● Facilitates and implements architecture, design, and development efforts of new applications.
● Responsible for analyzing requirements, determining technical approach & technical design, determining effort, and providing project deliverables by agreed-upon dates.