No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: June 15, 2023
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 19 - 23 (Hourly)
Experience : 12 to 14 Year
Position: DevOps Specialist
Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Reviewing Applications catalog from client side.
• Setting the objectives out of the review of applications.
• Expanding the assessment to cover various aspects including roadmap for platforms and enablement tools.
• Building DevOps strategy and the architecture plan.
• Work in close collaboration with development teams and provide technical leadership for projects on Container optimization, and sizing exercise onboarding, server security,
• Be part of the team to manage system golden images – build, integrate, test and release.
• Starting the implementation phase gradually.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree with minimum 14 years of IT experience
• Comprehensive understanding of cloud delivery models: PaaS, SaaS and IaaS.
• Exposure to containerization, the Docker project, Kubernetes, and OCP.
• Familiarity with continuous integration/deployment/delivery processes and tools such as IDEs (Eclipse), Source Code management (GIT/Stash), Jenkins, Maven, Nexus artifacts, etc.
• Hands-on experience in building modern web applications using Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Python, RDBMS systems (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server), Tomcat.
• Build automation, CI/CD and DevOps.
• Experience with Docker as a developer.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate to nontechnical audience on technical issues.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate on a technical level to a technical audience.
• Strong interpersonal skills, adaptable and able to learn quickly.
• Requires limited supervision and have excellent time management skills.
• Self-motivated and self-starter.
• Ability to work and interact with others in a structured/team environment across technical.
Desired Skills Experience:
• Experience with OpenShift system integration, Infrastructure as a service and Cloud knowledge.
• In depth knowledge in OpenShift – Kubernetes, [ OpenShift 4.x , ArgoCD and GitOps experience preferred ]
• Strong Red Hat Linux OS knowledge
• Experience with system configuration tools including Ansible, Bamboo and CI/CD Tools: GitLab, CircleCi
• Experience with building, deploying and managing applications and software on PaaS.
• Knowledge, skills and abilities to manage container image repositories in support of Linux Containers.
• Knowledge, skills and abilities to deploy OpenShift Container Platform in both public and private cloud.
• Knowledge, skills and abilities to engineer and automate application deployment via CI/CD Pipelines using industry best practices and opensource software.
• Proficient scripting skills in Perl / Python / Shell Scripting / Ruby /Power CLI
• Good system network understanding