No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: May 30, 2023
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 1 - 10 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 7 Year
Job Description: CyberArk Administration
Total Years of Experience: 4-6 Years
Shift Timings: IST: 10:30pm – 6:30am (Night Shift)
Required Experience and Skills:
* A background in Information security systems with specific knowledge around Access Control.
* Hands on Windows Servers Administration experience.
* Hands on Active Directory administration of users and groups using ADUC (Active Directory Users and Computers)
* Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and Firewalls
* Functional understanding of following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
* Basic understanding of UNIX system administration
Desired Experience and Skills:
* Understanding of Active Directory.
* Basic UNIX system administration.
* Basic scripting experience.
* Experience with the following technologies/products: Identity Management, Privileged Access Management, SIEM, Authentication and SSO, System Monitoring and Alerting, Ticketing Systems, MSCS and Web Load Balancing solutions.
* Critical thinking to resolve non-standard troubleshooting techniques which will impact CyberArk Support SLAs and increase the RTO.