No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: May 28, 2023
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 7 - 7 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 4 Year
● Perform hands-on automation operations, and manage team delivery
● Must possess a balance of analytical problem solving, and strong interpersonal, and relationship
● Collaborate across the company and interact with our customers to define, design and
showcase new concepts and solutions
● Collaborate with other developers to ensure that client needs are met at all times
● Work in a rapid and agile development process to enable increased speed to market against
a backdrop of appropriate controls.
● Ensure quality of deliverables
● Rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns into a solution
● Minimum 2-3 year of experience working in Alteryx.
● Proficiency in Alteryx Designer and Server.
● Experience with Alteryx in creating complex workflows, creating macros and app development
experience with expertise in working with multiple data source types, Flat files, Databases etc.
● Experience with Alteryx application development - Dynamic inputs.
● Strong understanding of data structures or models.
● Excellent Data Analysis skills in identifying different trends, patterns, and other data issues within
a dataset are required.
● Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
● Experience with SQL, SQL SSIS, Knime, RapidMiner or any other ETL tool.
● Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Being proactive and engaged in bringing new ideas and solutions.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking abilities.
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills.