No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: May 28, 2023
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 15 - 16 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 10 Year
Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata
As a technical team member work with the Offshore / US project team / client on engagements focussed on Oracle EBS / Cloud application.- Reportimg
Understand customer business processes / Functional Specification and be able to prepare technical design.
Provide Technical support for Oracle Cloud integration, data conversion and reports.
Develop and unit test technical components as per PwC standards.
Participate in automation and digital transformation activities within or outside the client projects.
• Should be able to work on end-to-end experience in GL/ BIP/ FRS/ OTBI.
• Hands on experience in Oracle VBCS UI screen to develop, test, debug, and maintain web/mobile applications.
• Hands on experience on Sharp knowledge of Oracle database-ATP or DBCS and PL/SQL
• Hands on experience in Java Script language
• Error logging and reprocessing needs within the VBCS applications or outside
Good to Have
• experience in integration with other Oracle PaaS related services.
• OIC integrations patterns and solutioning
• Identify and drive the reporting related requirements within the VBCS applications using APEX or BIP