No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: March 29, 2023
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 10 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 6 to 8 Year
Design, develop, and grow the platforms that drive customer experiences
Collaborate with front-end and big-data development teams on user-facing features, service s,and data-
Work with platform architects on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove
potential performance bottlenecks.
Work with developers to ensure optimization of all DB actions
Monitor, troubleshoot, and audit database health regularly
Develop health checks and automated alarms and processes to maintain and optimize database jobs,
indexes, and statistics
Implement systems for tracking data quality, usage, and consistency.
Provide support for DBMS platforms, including monitoring, alerting, and preventative
Perform capacity planning exercises to properly identify required hardware, software, and database
configuration/architecture standards to support application and Business requirements with cost
Other duties as assigned.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
● 6-10 years of experience in database administration, information technology, database architecture,
or a related field
● Experience with MySQL/Postgres/Aurora/MsSQL server tuning, query optimization, replication
strategies, storage engines, monitoring, capacity planning, backups, recovery, HA, Clustering,etc.
● Ability to develop procedures, processes, and conventions to standardize database operations
● Proficient in one of the scripting languages (shell, Perl, PHP, Python etc) for monitoring and custom
● Good understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
● Time series data in SQL
● No SQL
● Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure)