No of Positions: 10
Tentative Start Date: March 25, 2023
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 6 - 8 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 10 Year
- Effectively partner with the business and perform as subject matter expert (SME) and business architect on manufacturing/productions and supply chain tasks and concepts.
- Define, develop and deploy business solutions which may include:
- Business process design and mapping using MS Office tools or third party apps like XSOL, or other design and mapping tools
- Technical components such as BAQs, BPMs, BAMs, Trackers, Dashboards, Customizations, DMT, Administration tools, Security, Crystal Reports, and SSRS.
- Perform as peer reviewer of team deliverables and content
- Implement, configure and test Epicor solutions to ensure data integrity; and support transaction/data cleanup activities when necessary.
- Provide Epicor end user support at all locations for Company
- Define business requirements for new processes, queries, reports, and enhancements and analyze results
- Implement, configure and test the Epicor application to ensure a high level of data integrity
- Maintain Epicor security where appropriate
- Provide formal Epicor documentation and training
- Communicate and utilize Epicor EMS resources as needed to deliver effective business driven solutions
- Experience with six-sigma, lean manufacturing, and 5S
- Other tasks and responsibilities based on business needs
- 4+ years experience working with ERP implementations in a development and support role
- 4+ years demonstrated business analyst or technical analyst work experience in a support or development environment working with an ERP instance in a shared service environment.
- 4+ years experience working with supply chain customers. Should have a very strong background and understanding of logistics, purchasing, manufacturing operations, inventory management and warehousing disciplines
- Experience with cloud based ERP solutions
- Remote support experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or information Technology field
- Operations, Production and/or Manufacturing experience a plus
Nice to have :
- Certifications in production or manufacturing disciplines: example: C.P.I.M.
- Organizational affiliations: example: APICS
- ERP technical and functional knowledge:
- Epicor 9 experience a huge plus:
- Report writing, BPM's, queries and dashboard creation within ERP
- Experience with ERP Data Management Tool, BAQ
- Experience with integration tools and concepts for connecting 3rd party apps
- Strong supply chain processes and reporting within ERP application
- MRP, BOM, MOM, RF, Ship/Recv, Job management, Planning and Forecasting, capacity planning, mins/maxs, master scheduling, Routings, ECN, material management (Incl. master data knowledge), inventory management, cycle counting, ABC analysis, MES terminals, Kanban, warehouse management, storage locations, material movement, WIP, pick-pack-ship, distribution modeling, etc.
- Understanding of support structure: enterprise, company, plant, and warehouse facilities. Additionally, how to configure them in an ERP application.
- Complete understanding of supply chain dependencies w/in an ERP application: financial, engineering, purchasing, etc.
- Understanding of Quote/Order to Cash process flow and relationship with ERP application
- Strong understanding of production planning and concepts such as: quality control, rework, scrap, backflush, routings (how they affect an ERP application)
- Manufacturing or Operational business experience
- Understanding of business concepts and operations for a supply chain and technical organization
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail