No of Positions: 100
Tentative Start Date: March 24, 2023
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 6 - 8 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 10 Year
Minimum 4+ years hands on with end to end DWH Implementation experience using ODI.
- Should have experience in developing ETL processes - ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.
- Should be able to implement reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc.
- Expertise in the Oracle ODI tool set and Oracle PL/SQL,ODI
- knowledge of ODI Master and work repository
- Knowledge of data modelling and ETL design
- Setting up topology, building objects in Designer, Monitoring Operator, different type of KMs, Agents etc
- Packaging components, database operations like Aggregate pivot, union etc. using ODI mappings, error handling, automation using ODI, Load plans, Migration of Objects
- Design and develop complex mappings, Process Flows and ETL scripts
- Must be well versed and hands-on in using and customizing Knowledge Modules (KM)
- Experience of performance tuning of mappings
- Ability to design ETL unit test cases and debug ETL Mappings
- Expertise in developing Load Plans, Scheduling Jobs
- Ability to design data quality and reconciliation framework using ODI
- Integrate ODI with multiple Source / Target
- Experience on Error recycling / management using ODI,PL/SQL
- Expertise in database development (SQL/ PLSQL) for PL/SQL based applications.
- Experience of creating PL/SQL packages, procedures, Functions , Triggers, views, Mat Views and exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex datasets in oracle
- Experience in Data Migration using Sql loader, import/export
- Experience in SQL tuning and optimization using explain plan and Sql trace files.
- Strong knowledge of ELT/ETL concepts, design and coding