No of Positions: 100
Tentative Start Date: March 24, 2023
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 6 - 8 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 10 Year
- 2+ years' experience conducting technical system analysis, problem triage, and technical solution design
- 1+ years' experience in project coordination in IT or Information Security
- Ability to communicate clearly with English as the primary language
- Collaborative / team player, self-driven independent and customer-oriented with ability to work across multiple time zones.
- Experience with PowerBI, Excel and other reporting tools
Desirable Requirements :
- Experience working within IT Service Management workflows for incident and problem management as well as experience with Agile/Scrum and JIRA
- Bachelor's degree in Program/Project Management or IT or Information Security
- Support the Technical Project Manager from beginning to end - creating an overall plan and driving the day-to-day activities and goals of the project team
- Support in the coordination and communication across all aspects of project documentation, development of success criteria, outcomes measurement, and project handoffs
- Utilize project management tools and techniques to gauge progress and changes to the scope and schedule while ensuring proper visibility to leadership and that timelines are delivered as planned.
- Develop cross-functional team relationships to become a trusted point of contact and liaison for internal members and external customers.
- Lead the analysis of data and root-cause analysis for proper solution design by performing initial analysis and coordinating discussions across stakeholder groups and SMEs as appropriate.