No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: March 05, 2023
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 14 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 8 to 10 Year
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Ability to design and implement creative solutions to business problems and processes by using out-of-the-box NetSuite functionality, and customizations, scripting, and workflows.
· Review inventory Management Requirements.
· Evaluate NetSuite Inventory Management module for fit-gap analysis.
· Prepare technical specification for NetSuite Integration requirements.
· Ability to provide NetSuite technical context to discussions about business needs to ensure that native system capabilities are used wherever possible.
· Ability to build accurate reports/searches as requested by team members.
· Ability to manage configuration changes to custom records, fields, workflows, scripts, roles/permissions, forms, saved searches, and reports.
· Ability to prepare process mapping documents, data flow diagrams, test cases, etc. as needed.
· Ability to assist in designing, recommending, and implementing best practices as it relates to NetSuite.
· Ability to work cross-functionally with in-house teams like operations and finance through strong communication skills, both written and oral to understand business requirements and provide solutions in NetSuite.
· Manage large-scale imports and exports of data.
· Minimum 8+ years NetSuite administration, design, and development experience.
· NetSuite Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Advanced Revenue Management and Manufacturing module experience.
· Ability to write scripts from scratch in Suite Script 1.0 and 2.0 and maintain existing scripts.
· Experience developing business processes and implementing them in NetSuite using NetSuite workflows, custom records, and integrations.
· EDI (SPS Commerce) experience is a plus.
· NetSuite certifications a plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or other relevant field.